Competition Terms & Conditions (Social Media only*)
*Social Media refers to the official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds of Toyo Tyre UK Ltd.
1. All written instances in these Terms & Conditions of ‘Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ are with direct reference to Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited, Belkin Building, Shipton Way, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL
2. All competitions posted by us are in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or their affiliates.
3. Entrants must be UK residents who are at least 18 years of age.
4. To participate: Competitions are free to enter and there is no purchase necessary. Internet access and valid email address required to participate as per third party social media platform requirements. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and colleagues) of Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited, are not permitted to enter the competition.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all our social media channels, where the original competition post is displayed, are open to entrants. In cases where there can be only one winner across all our social media channels, a winner will be chosen at random from a combined list of entries from all applicable social media channels.
6. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Unless more than one entry is specified for entry, more than one entry may result is disqualification.
7. The prize is as stipulated, and cannot be swapped for vouchers or items of similar value. No cash alternative will be offered. Consumer product prizes, electronic or otherwise, may be made available from pre-purchased stock which may or may not carry 'full' or 'in part' original manufacturers Warranty. Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited will not be liable to assist in making faulty poduct claims for items that no longer carry oringal manufacturer warranty.
8. All competition entries (comments/likes) must be in between the posted time of the competition and 11:00pm on the closing date specified on the original competitions post in order to be valid, unless otherwise stated on the relevant social media channels by Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited.
9. By entering the competition you are agreeing to have your displayed name/username published on the social media pages of Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited. As in (14.)
10. Winners will be chosen at random from those conforming to the Terms and Conditions set out by Toyo Tyre (UK) Limited.
11. We reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the campaign altogether for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
12. A full name and delivery address will only be required for the winner/s of the relevant competition which will be used soley for administering the competition. This personal data will not leave the domain of the applicable social media platform the winner voluntarily entered it on. Where applicable, all personal details are used in accordance with our PRIVACY STATEMENT.
13. All precautions are taken to ensure winners are chosen randomly and without prejudice however, should a winner who has previously won a prise in the preceding 12 month period from the start date of the prize draw be chosen, we reserve the right to cancel that winner and redraw for an alternative winner at any stage.
14. The winners will be notified by response to their entry on or within 7 days after the closing date and will be asked to provide their address via private message so that their prize can be sent to them. Once notified, the winners will have seven days to claim their prize by responding with their address, after which a new winner/s will be selected in their place. Once all winners have responded to claim their prize, the names will be posted collectively 'once only' for all respective social media channel followers to view.
15. All prizes will be posted via tracked service where applicable. We reserve the right to delay delivery of prizes to avoid any potential difficulties with the services available over holiday periods, times of crisis or adverse weather etc. This will not affect your right to claimed prize/s.